db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Robert Bowen <s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: torque and spring
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:21:28 GMT
I would be interested in this as well. It seems that
the "latest and greatest" data object mapping +
framework solution is Hibernate + Spring.

... which begs the question(s) - what does Hibernate
do better than Torque? I am going to buy the new
Manning book "Spring in Action" which talks a lot
about Hibernate and Spring but I thought I might ask
the list as well ...

syg