db-torque-user mailing list archives

From m...@kattare.com
Subject Re: [BULK] torque and spring
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:20:38 GMT

Johan:

I've been using Torque + Spring for year now and I just created my own
TorqueDaoSupport class with supporting interface.  I can send you what I
have later this afternoon if you're interested.

I don't think it makes for the best solution, but it does utilize
transactions, abstracts try/catch/finally, etc.  You should investigate
using Hibernate since Spring already has support classes for it.

Marc Dugger
marc@realtybaron.com
http://www.realtybaron.com