db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Torque using Tomcat
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:35:14 GMT
"M. Sean Gilligan" <Sean_Gilligan@catalla.com> writes:

I took a good look at the JndiDataSourceFactory and this patch just
plasters over (there is also a good NPE chance in there)

I reworked the config logic a bit, please try out, this should be
better now.

[....]

> I plan on trying out a build tomorrow.  My CVS tree has the latest
> code, but I should probably build a patched version based on the
> TORQUE_3_1_1 tag if I want to put this into "production", right?

I would prefer having you test the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH HEAD by doing

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout -r TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH db-torque

and compiling it, but if you are stuck to a released version due to QA
reasons, simply take the released 3.1.1 version and replace the
JndiDataSourceFactory.java file.

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...