db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Join or Where Clause
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:04:44 GMT

Hi Daniel,

I have looked through the source code and it seems that your query cannot
be generated generically with torque. The problem is that Torque does not
support join conditions other than equal (=).
My suggestion for a quick solution would be to use any of the methods
BasePeer.ExecuteQuery() and create the SQL statement "by hand".

Yous sql statement is fine, no need to use right joins.

   Thomas