db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Torque Maven Plugin Problem
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:52:21 GMT

Hi Tod,

have you seen the solution which Henning has posted in the dev list ?
Hennings solution is clean and probably does the same thing, so if  his
solution also works, I would strongly recommend to use Henning's solution.
For example, my solution will have to be restored each time the plugin is
regenerated, which is not what one wants.

  Thomas