db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Torque Maven Plugin Problem
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:22:23 GMT

Hi Tod,

I finally got a (_VERY_ dirty) solution for your problem. Perhaps some
maven guru on the list can create a cleaner solution from this.
Find the file /cache/maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1/plugin.jelly somewhere in
your maven home directory. Add the path to classes12.jar into the torque
classpath:

    <path id="torque-classpath">
      <pathelement path="path/to/classes12.jar"/>
    </path>

Then the task should run without the ClassNotFoundException.

Also it seems that your torque.properties contains an error. My guess is
that it contains the line
torque.database.driver = classes12.jar

whereas it should contain

torque.database.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Please tell me if it worked. If yes, please open a new issue at scarab
(http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues) and describe the problem there.

  Good night,

      Thomas