db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Torque using Tomcat
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:31:46 GMT

"M. Sean Gilligan" <Sean_Gilligan@catalla.com> schrieb am 29.12.2004
10:19:57:

> [...]
>

> I plan on trying out a build tomorrow.  My CVS tree has the latest
> code, but I should probably build a patched version based on the
> TORQUE_3_1_1 tag if I want to put this into "production", right?

If you are content with 3.1.1 so far, this is exactly how you should
proceed. There have been sone largish changes in the 3.1 branch since the
3.1.1 release, and though I believe personally that the current state of
the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH in CVS is ok except for one small template, these
changes have not yet been widely tested and therefore it should be safer
for you to patch the release.
No need to use CVS though, there is also a source package for 3.1.1
available ;-)
Please tell us if the patch worked for you, so it can be changed in CVS
too.

   Thanks,

     Thomas