db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: XXX.getXXX() and XXX.addXXX()
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:16:17 GMT

Hi Sarav,

can you please open an issue on this in scarab ? This does not sound like
an easy enhancement to me, so dont expect it too soon.

In the meantime, you can override the object's save()-Method to get the
behaviour you want.

       Thomas

"Saravana Krishnan Kannan" <saravkrish@uky.edu> schrieb am 08.12.2004
22:51:23: