db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Vitzethum, Daniel" <Daniel.Vitzet...@gigatronik.com>
Subject AW: Re: Introducing "JoinHelper"
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:53:04 GMT
Hallo Henning,

> this looks really interesting. Could you please open an Issue in the
> bug tracker with this class attached, so it does not get lost.

in that case I'd need a bit help concerning Torque project development.
Where is the bugtracker, and who can I participate?

> And I'd appreciate an explict ASF 2.0 license in the header (or does
> your company has a CCLA on file?).

The least problem. I just copy the license text from any other Torque
source?

In addition: meanwhile, JoinHelper can deal with outer joins, using the
hack posted today by Karim - just works for Oracle, but is pretty fine
for me ;-)

Bye,

Daniel