db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Vitzethum, Daniel" <Daniel.Vitzet...@gigatronik.com>
Subject Can't handle same column name twice - possibly a bug in village?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:05:09 GMT
Hello all,

just found a strange behavior when selecting over more than
one table, e.g. joining:

if the name of the column is not unique (each table has a col
with the same name), it seems to me that village confuses things
and puts the value of the first column (a foreign key in my case)
in the second column, too.

I surely know that this isn't the right question to the Torque list,
but I wanted to ask if anybody encountered that problem before.

In addition, where is the home of the village project? I didn't
even find the actual api docs for the version that is shipped with
Torque, what is "village-2.0-dev-20030825.jar" for me.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel