db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Alex Hepp <h...@evamann.de>
Subject Re: is this really the way to combine several or´s ?
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:39:37 GMT
thanks all,

but that can become a quite difficult thing, when i want to produce an efficient
and correct statement...

is the following example statement possible with torque then? :

SELECT * FROM my_users where (LAST_NAME="Hepp" AND FIRST_NAME="Alex") or
LOGIN_NAME="heppa";

or this:

SELECT * FROM my_users where (LAST_NAME="Hepp" AND FIRST_NAME="Alex" or
LOGIN_NAME="heppa") or USER_ID="10023";

well, i feel like you can only do this with a well configured debug output;)

Thanks to all for the help.

Kind Regards
Alex

--
büro für design & informatik evamann gbr

alex hepp, dipl. informatiker (fh) | alkuinstr. 24 | d-54290 trier
tel.: 0651 991 61 03  |  mobil: 0170 342 02 24
e-mail: hepp@evamann.de | www.evamann.de