db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Saravana Krishnan <saravkr...@uky.edu>
Subject Re: Expansion on datadump
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:38:06 GMT
Hi,

  This was some thing I noticed a looong while ago but forgot to mention
in the list. I'm using Torque 3.1, so don't know if it's fixed in Torque
3.2.  The problem occurs when exporting a table as xml using the ant
task provided with Torque. Blobs get exported as raw binary and screws
up the xml file. It can't be imported. It would be nice to have Blobs
and other binary type fields to be base64 encoded before they are
exported and decoded before they are imported. Is this possible? Is it
already fixed? If no, do I put a bug report (where ?)?

Thanks,
Sarav

Saravana Krishnan <saravkrish@uky.edu>