db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Mujahid Malaysia" <harimaumal...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Torque using Tomcat
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:39:47 GMT
Hi all,

I got the same problem too. I deployed my app in JBoss with Tomcat.
Torque is being used in my Session Bean. Each time I redeploy the app,
Torque will fail. Then, instead of just redeploying the app, I have to
restart JBoss all over again.

Haven't got any clue either. I've been searching for the solution but I
can't find any. Could anybody in the list give me some idea?

Thanks.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:24:10 -0800, "M. Sean Gilligan"
<Sean_Gilligan@catalla.com> said:
> >"M. Sean Gilligan" <Sean_Gilligan@catalla.com> writes:
> >
> >>I'm using Torque 3.1.1 with Tomcat 5.0.28 and MySQL.  In a Tomcat context.xml
file I've defined a JNDI DataSource and in torque.prorperties the JndiDataSourceFactory factory
is being used.  The webapp works fine until the webapp is realoaded.  The first database access
after a reload gives this stack trace: