db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Don't get Torque's loggin to work
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:51:45 GMT

Hi Daniel,

Sorry if I point out the obvious: Do you have log4j.jar in your runtime
classpath? If yes, did you try to create log messages "by hand",
i.e. to fetch a log4j logger and write log messages to it, and see what
happens ?

I have never tried do configure log4j via torque.properties, I have always
done it "by hand" (i.e. I use log4j's Configurators). This works fine for
me.

   Thomas

"Vitzethum, Daniel" <Daniel.Vitzethum@gigatronik.com> schrieb am 15.11.2004
17:30:29: