db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: torque failing within junit "no DataSourceFactory configured"
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:30:08 GMT

Hi,

One reason might be that you are missing the oracle libraries in your
classpath. Either classes12.jar or ojdb14.jar must be in your classpath. At
least one of them (depending on your oracle version) can be found in the
jdbc/lib subdirectory of your oracle installation.

  Thomas

Angela Day <angela.day@tdhca.state.tx.us> schrieb am 16.11.2004 20:08:33:

> Torque works great while running the app or while running the junit tests
> from the command line, but within eclipse, running a junit test, I get
the
> error "no DataSourceFactory configured for connection default".  It fails
on
> the Torque.getConnection command.  I have reviewed all of the junit and
> torque archives and have followed all of the advice, but there is not a
> change.
>
> I only have one commons-configuration.jar in my path.  I have

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourc

> eFactory
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
> torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver =
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:xxx@xxx.tdhca.state