db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: torque failing within junit "no DataSourceFactory configured "
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:46:00 GMT

Hi,

which Torque version are you using ? Cannot find anything like "
initDataSourceFactories" or line 318 in Torque.java neither in 3.1 nor in
3.1.1source.

  Thomas

Angela Day <angela.day@tdhca.state.tx.us> schrieb am 16.11.2004 20:10:27:

> I am getting this confirmation in the logs:
>
> Time: 12:57:05 PM  Priority: DEBUG  Thread: main  NDC: null Category:
> org.apache.torque.Torque Location:
> org.apache.torque.Torque.initDataSourceFactories(Torque.java:318)
Message:
> handle: default DataSourceFactory:
> org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
> Throwable:
> null
>
> Angela Day

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourc

> eFactory
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
> torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver =
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:xxx@xxx.tdhca.state