db-torque-user mailing list archives

From a.win...@telenet-ag.de
Subject RE: NullPointerException while running testcases
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:23:22 GMT
Hi Thomas,

a few days ago I tried myself to find out how these database maps are
initialised, but can't find
a call to one of the DatabaseMap::addTable methodes except in
DatabaseMap::setIdTable
(but I think this isn't relevant).

I initialize torque in a static block of my junit test class, so Torque
should be initialized only once.
In the meantime I installed torque 3.1.1, but that didn't help.

Arndt

Thomas Fischer <Fischer@seitenbau.net>
19.11.2004 09:52
Please respond to "Apache Torque Users List"