db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Escaping SQL names in torqu
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:01:35 GMT

Hi Pedro,

you can change the velocity templates which are used to create the sql
scripts . They can be found in the generator in the subdirectory
templates/sql.
However, I would _NOT_ use reserved words as table or column names if I
were you. I would be surprised if the sql scripts are the only difficulty
you run into. For example, my guess is that you cannot do selects on tables
which names are reserved words.

    Thomas