db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bhiyavudh Suwanchinda" <bhiyav...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to generate torque object model in version 3.1.1
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:37:06 GMT
Hi list,
  How to generate torque object classes with version 3.1.1. I downloaded
torque version 3.1.1 and follow step 2 of the tutorial. From both downloaded
archive,  torque3.1.1.zip and torque-gen3.1.1.zip, the extract directory
only have docs and lib subdirectory. There is no other subdirectories
contain in there as mentioned in the step2 of the tutorial. What has gone
wrong here. What exactly I have to do? Why keep changing the way to generate
the torque classess, the previous tutorial for verion 3.0.3 and 3.1 is
already OK. Keep improving the functionality is more important.
Regards,