db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Angela Day <angela....@tdhca.state.tx.us>
Subject RE: torque failing within junit "no DataSourceFactory configured "
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:49:20 GMT
Found the problem.  It turned out to be a couple of the properties I had in
the properties file were invalid and it was giving me misleading error
messages because someone else's code was throwing away the exception.  The
real error message was nosuchmethod.

Thanks,
Angela Day

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:Fischer@seitenbau.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:46 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: torque failing within junit "no DataSourceFactory configured "

Hi,

which Torque version are you using ? Cannot find anything like "
initDataSourceFactories" or line 318 in Torque.java neither in 3.1 nor in
3.1.1source.

  Thomas

Angela Day <angela.day@tdhca.state.tx.us> schrieb am 16.11.2004 20:10:27:

> I am getting this confirmation in the logs:
>
> Time: 12:57:05 PM  Priority: DEBUG  Thread: main  NDC: null Category:
> org.apache.torque.Torque Location:
> org.apache.torque.Torque.initDataSourceFactories(Torque.java:318)
Message:
> handle: default DataSourceFactory:
> org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
> Throwable:
> null
>
> Angela Day

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourc

> eFactory
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
> torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
> torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver =
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:xxx@xxx.tdhca.state