db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Angela Day <angela....@tdhca.state.tx.us>
Subject RE: BaseProjectProgram failed to instantiate ProjectProgram withi n JU nit
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:24:41 GMT
I am sorry, but I am showing my ignorance.  Which one is the project.xml
file?  I do not have any xml files that have tags for dependency, so I
couldn't quite figure it out.  Sorry for that.

Thank you for such a quick response.  That is amazing.

Angela Day

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com
[mailto:Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 9:18 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: BaseProjectProgram failed to instantiate ProjectProgram within
JU nit

Add commons-configuration dependancy to your project.xml

    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-configuration</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-configuration</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>

Nicolas,

Angela Day <angela.day@tdhca.state.tx.us>
12/11/2004 16:05
Veuillez répondre à "Apache Torque Users List"

        Pour :  "'torque-user@db.apache.org'" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : BaseProjectProgram failed to instantiate ProjectProgram
within JU nit

Project runs fine in production.  I am trying to run junits tests but
receiving this error on every attempt by the torque Base classes to
instantiate the skeleton classes.  I.e., BaseProjectProgram trying to
instantiate ProjectProgram.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/configuration/ConfigurationException

            at org.apache.torque.Torque.getInstance(Torque.java:108)

            at org.apache.torque.Torque.isInit(Torque.java:146)

            at
tdhca.om.base.BaseProjectProgramPeer.<clinit>(BaseProjectProgramPeer.java:22
4)

            at
tdhca.om.base.BaseProjectProgram.<clinit>(BaseProjectProgram.java:45)

            at
tdhca.om.test.SpecialNeedsTest.setUp(SpecialNeedsTest.java:45)

            at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:395)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.
java:279)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner
.java:171)

Desperate.  I appreciate your help.

Angela Day