db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Angela Day <angela....@tdhca.state.tx.us>
Subject BaseProjectProgram failed to instantiate ProjectProgram within JU nit
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:05:21 GMT
Project runs fine in production.  I am trying to run junits tests but
receiving this error on every attempt by the torque Base classes to
instantiate the skeleton classes.  I.e., BaseProjectProgram trying to
instantiate ProjectProgram.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/configuration/ConfigurationException

            at org.apache.torque.Torque.getInstance(Torque.java:108)

            at org.apache.torque.Torque.isInit(Torque.java:146)

            at
tdhca.om.base.BaseProjectProgramPeer.<clinit>(BaseProjectProgramPeer.java:22
4)

            at
tdhca.om.base.BaseProjectProgram.<clinit>(BaseProjectProgram.java:45)

            at
tdhca.om.test.SpecialNeedsTest.setUp(SpecialNeedsTest.java:45)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:395)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.
java:279)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner
.java:171)

Desperate.  I appreciate your help.

Angela Day