db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Haertel <klaus.haer...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection TestApp1
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 02:44:52 GMT
Hi,

I get this NullPointerException, although I do have the following in
my project.properties AND in torque.properties. (I am using torque
with turbine 2.3.1)

torque.database.default = TestApp1
torque.database.TestApp1.adapter = mysql

# Using commons-dbcp
torque.dsfactory.TestApp1.factory =
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.TestApp1.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.TestApp1.connection.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/TestApp1
torque.dsfactory.TestApp1.connection.user = user
torque.dsfactory.TestApp1.connection.password =  password

isn't that all I need? I consulted the turbine and torque sites but
couldn't find anything more than the snippet above.

any help is greatly appreciated.
klaus