db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Kris Nuttycombe" <Kris.Nuttyco...@noaa.gov>
Subject Changing template path for OM build using Maven
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:02:41 GMT
Hi, all,

I seem to be having some trouble getting the torque:om goal to use my
customized Velocity templates when using the maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1.

I have entered the following line in my build.properties file:

torque.templatePath=./torque/templates

and even gone so far as to comment out the torque.templatePath
definition in the plugin.properties file, but the OM generation still
seems to be using the templates from torque-gen-3.1.1.jar. Has anyone
else encountered this problem? How can I get Torque to recognize my
templates?

Thanks,

Kris

Kris Nuttycombe
Associate Scientist
Geospatial Data Services Group
CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center/NOAA
(303) 497-6337
Kris.Nuttycombe@noaa.gov