db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ruy Diaz Jara <diaz_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with doDelete (null pointer)
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:03:28 GMT
Solved it. I had to add a 'name' attribute to the schema. This is because I am
using two DBs, and the default db points to the other one. I added the name to
this other schema and things work now.

Regards
Ruy

(http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-741b057263b7493fb0461d011753bc01d5967742)