db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Saravana Krishnan <saravkr...@uky.edu>
Subject Re: handling of torque...
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:54:29 GMT
Hi,

 Did you look at the Tutorials on the Torque Website? If you haven't
seen it, please do that - helps a lot. Also the following link is a
specific page from the Tutorial which might be of interest to you-

http://db.apache.org/torque/tutorial/step4.html

~Sarav
P.S: I didn't understand you problem very well except for the fact that
you are facing problems when trying to update and delete records. Try yo
be more clear next time please.