db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Guy Galil <guy_ga...@guardium.com>
Subject Re: Real-time database fetch with Velocity/Struts/Torque?
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:36:58 GMT
First you need to know the struts mechanisms.
Then it is easy to use Torque in the struts action to build a Criteria,
get a list of Torque objects, place them in your form bean.
Then use struts logic:iterate tag to get the options into your jsp.
Both struts and torque are pretty strait forward but you need to learn
both - once you do these frameworks can save you lot's of development
effort