db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jamo Smith <jamosm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Maven Torque Plugin Status
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:39:15 GMT
I am using maven-torque-plugin.3.1.1-rc3 in a project using maven.
I'm receiving an error that reports that torque can not find
database.dtd in the root folder of the project.

I read the properties documentation and viewed an output of
ant:echoproperties to try to troubleshoot this problem myself.  Since
it is unreasonable to put database.dtd in the root of the project
folder, where/how can I override this setting?

Additionally, do you know of any open source projects that use the
torque plugin with maven?

--
Jamo Smith