db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Software Architect / Software Developer positions
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:17:43 GMT
Brent Verner <brent@rcfile.org> writes:

>[2004-10-15 17:07] Ajitesh Das said:
>|
>| Dear Moderator:
>| Can you please kick  this moron out from this mailing group.

As I am one of the  moderators, I should speak up here.

>No!

>Vishant, who at least presents himself as "Project Engineer",
>not an HR technian!, is, in my my meager and humble, currently
>employed, opinion, doing the subscribers of this list a great
>service, especially if that member is seeking employment and
>resides near Hampton, VA,  so, No!, moderator, do not block
>"this moron," as our, apparently, esteemed(?) Ajitesh requests.

However, there is is jobs@apache.org for this kind of mails.

Job offers are discuraged on the mailing lists, but as long as we
don't get 20 "Employment opportunities" mails each day, I will not
mind. This list isn't exactly a high traffic group...

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"