db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Scoz, Eduardo" <es...@cti.depaul.edu>
Subject RE: help with torque generator
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:37:05 GMT
Thank you very much, Guys!

I'll follow the suggestions from all of you, and post more questions as they show up! :)

Thank you a lot for your help!

Eduardo

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Florent [mailto:eflorent@devaki.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 6:31 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: help with torque generator

I already modified those terrific vm templates to generate PHP-OO code.
Bogdan have pushed up  a torque-app looking like Phpmyadmin and others
but on top of Torque and on the basis of your tables.
I think a repository for Torque and Velocity template would be a nice
project...
you can find some code sample and an IDE for extending Torque's
templates at http://www.devaki.org/nextobjects/

Regards.

EF