db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Smith James E A1C 805 CSPTS/SCE" <James.Smit...@scott.af.mil>
Subject FW: Maven Torque Plugin Status
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:35:16 GMT

Here is the top of my projectName-schema.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
"http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/database.dtd">
<!-- Generated by the xdoclet-ojb module -->

James E Smith

>I am using maven-torque-plugin.3.1.1-rc3 in a project using maven.
>I'm receiving an error that reports that torque can not find
>database.dtd in the root folder of the project.

This is 99% sure a typo in the dtd definition of your schema file. If
you match the correct database definition, the DTD will be loaded from
the torque jar.

>Additionally, do you know of any open source projects that use the
>torque plugin with maven?

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/

       Regards
               Henning

RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- hero for
hire

                                   Open Source Software Development"