db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Smith James E A1C 805 CSPTS/SCE" <James.Smit...@scott.af.mil>
Subject RE: Maven Torque Plugin Status
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:32:02 GMT
Here is some more detail

org.apache.torque.engine.EngineException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\projectName\database.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)

When I go out there, get a database.dtd file, and put it into
D:\projectName it gets by the above error and starts throwing

org.apache.torque.engine.EngineException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out: connect

instead.  My first question would be, is there a project out there that
uses Maven & the maven-torque-plugin I can view.  If there is I can look
at how they setup the project and probably learn a lot.

Otherwise, I am sort of lost in the dark.  I don't know what torque is
trying to connect to.  And I'm not sure how I can get it to look
somewhere else for the database.dtd

Thanks folks

James E Smith
805 CSPTS / SCBE
256 - 4336

>I am using maven-torque-plugin.3.1.1-rc3 in a project using maven.
>I'm receiving an error that reports that torque can not find
>database.dtd in the root folder of the project.

This is 99% sure a typo in the dtd definition of your schema file. If
you match the correct database definition, the DTD will be loaded from
the torque jar.

>Additionally, do you know of any open source projects that use the
>torque plugin with maven?

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/

       Regards
               Henning

RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- hero for
hire

                                   Open Source Software Development"