db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ajitesh Das" <a...@zona.net>
Subject RE: Software Architect / Software Developer positions
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:07:03 GMT

Dear Moderator:
Can you please kick  this moron out from this mailing group.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Vishant Shahnawaz [mailto:vishant@ama-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 4:48 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Software Architect / Software Developer positions

Hi all,

I believe this is something that may be of interest to this group. My
company,
Analytical Mechanics Associates, Inc. (http://www.ama-inc.com) is
looking to
fill a Software Architect position and Software Developer positions at
our
Hampton, VA office. We are a company based in Hampton, VA. We do
software and
aerospace research work for NASA and other government units, as well as
corporate clients.

The positions require:
- Strong expertise in Java, J2EE, JSPs, Servlets, XML Technologies,
Oracle.
- PDM expertise (Windchill, Metaphase/TeamCenter, e-Matrix) is strongly
desired.
- US Citizenship is required for ALL positions

To view further details about job descriptions, please go to:
Solutions Architect:
http://www.ama-inc.com/careers/CA_AEESolutionArchitect_10-06-04.shtml
Software Developer:
http://www.ama-inc.com/careers/CA_AMASrPDMHampton_3-22-04.shtml

If anyone is interested and meets the qualifications, please send
resumes to
vishant@ama-inc.com. Please DO NOT reply to this mailing list.

Thanks,
--