db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vishant Shahnawaz <vish...@ama-inc.com>
Subject Software Architect / Software Developer positions
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:48:07 GMT
Hi all,

I believe this is something that may be of interest to this group. My company,
Analytical Mechanics Associates, Inc. (http://www.ama-inc.com) is looking to
fill a Software Architect position and Software Developer positions at our
Hampton, VA office. We are a company based in Hampton, VA. We do software and
aerospace research work for NASA and other government units, as well as
corporate clients.

The positions require:
- Strong expertise in Java, J2EE, JSPs, Servlets, XML Technologies, Oracle.
- PDM expertise (Windchill, Metaphase/TeamCenter, e-Matrix) is strongly
desired.
- US Citizenship is required for ALL positions

To view further details about job descriptions, please go to:
Solutions Architect:
http://www.ama-inc.com/careers/CA_AEESolutionArchitect_10-06-04.shtml
Software Developer:
http://www.ama-inc.com/careers/CA_AMASrPDMHampton_3-22-04.shtml

If anyone is interested and meets the qualifications, please send resumes to
vishant@ama-inc.com. Please DO NOT reply to this mailing list.

Thanks,
--
Vishant Shahnawaz