db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Brent Verner <br...@rcfile.org>
Subject Re: Software Architect / Software Developer positions
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 04:06:42 GMT
[2004-10-15 17:07] Ajitesh Das said:

| Dear Moderator:
| Can you please kick  this moron out from this mailing group.

No!

Vishant, who at least presents himself as "Project Engineer",
not an HR technian!, is, in my my meager and humble, currently
employed, opinion, doing the subscribers of this list a great
service, especially if that member is seeking employment and
resides near Hampton, VA,  so, No!, moderator, do not block
"this moron," as our, apparently, esteemed(?) Ajitesh requests.

Please.

Perhaps the company that employs him uses torque in significant
fashion, and he realises that a member of _this_ list might be
a good fit for the position.  He's done no wrong.

Thanks for reading that run-on sentence.

not-that-I-use-torque-at-all-any-longer;-i've-actually-found-hibernate-to-be-more-suitable-for-my-particular-needsly-y'rs,