db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "John Harris" <john.har...@ihc.com>
Subject No DataSourceFactory configured issue
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:00:23 GMT
I'm trying to learn and create a sample app with Turbine 2.3, but I've
run into a problem I can't seem to get passed. I'm using Torque 3.1,
Turbine 2.3 against an Oracle 8i backend. Everything works, even the
generation of tables, etc into the oracle database.

But when I try to login I get the error:
"java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory
configured for the connection SAMPLEAPP".

I've looked through the archives but haven't found a specific answer
for this. I've set all the dsfactory options I know of, still with no
luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-John