db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Schema DTD
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:01:01 GMT
David Durham <david.durham1@scott.af.mil> writes:

>I have a problem using Torque to create database tables: I'm behind a
>firewall.

>How would I change the project-schema's DTD to reference something
>local.  Currently it is:

><!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
>"http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/database.dtd">

What Torque version are you using. If you use the correct Torque 3.1 DTD:

http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_1.dtd

then it will use automagically the file inside the torque-gen.jar

You can verify this by looking at the DTD resolver in
src/generator/src/java/org/apache/torque/engine/database/transform/DTDResolver.java

You should use the following DTD declaration for this:

<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_1.dtd">

I added this to the Wiki FAQ page.

	Regards
		Henning