db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: BUGREPORT
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:56:14 GMT
Marco Knuettel <marco@knuettel.de> writes:

>Hi *,

Hi Marco,

>on a clean System, i have installed a new maven. After then i try
>to install the torque-plugin. But there are 2 Bugs.

>First: The Doku-Entry on the Website is wrong:

>maven plugin:download -DartifactId=3Dmaven-torque-plugin -DgroupId=3Dtorque
>-Dversion=3D3.2
>should be:
>maven plugin:download -DartifactId=3Dmaven-torque-plugin -DgroupId=3Dtorque
>-Dversion=3D3.1.1-rc2

Nope. It is stated on

http://db.apache.org/torque-31/tutorial/step1.html

(The main web site is for the 3.2-dev branch, which is confusing, that
is correct).

There is a link on the left side which points to the Torque 3.1.x
docs. The docs do differ a little, so if you are using the 3.1 branch,
please look at these docs.

Scott: We might want to re-organize the web site along the Turbine
pattern with a "torque-site" module in CVS and the released and
devlopment versions in torque/torque-3.1 torque/torque-3.2 and so on.

>Second: In the File:
>$MAVEN_HOME/.maven/cache/maven-torque-pluging-3.1.1-rc2/project.xml
>is a wrong entry for torque-gen.
>it should be Version 3.1.1-rc2=20

In the version I just downloaded, there is 3.1.1-dev, right. This is a
bug and it will be fixed for the release version of 3.1.1

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"