db-torque-user mailing list archives

From <Martin.Gou...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Mysql table type
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:46:47 GMT

Clinton,

You're right, the file to change is indeed db.props. This file is part
of the torque-gen jar file since it is used to generate the Torque
classes
code. It is located somewhere in the 'templates' directory (sorry I
don't
remember the exact path by heart).

Hope this helps!

MG
--
Martin Goulet, B.Sc.
Senior Software Architect
SunGard Front Office Solutions
Email: Martin.Goulet@sungard.com
Web: www.online.sungard.com

-----Original Message-----
From: clinton lopez [mailto:slpy_hed@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 7:24 AM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Mysql table type

I would like to use InnoDB table type in mysql. I read
the documentation but I could not find a way to
specify the table type (unless i missed some parts). I
searched the archives and I found out that I should
change something in the db.props file. I downloaded
the tdk (2.2-rc2) and followed the instructions in the
TDK-How to . I could not find the db.props file. Am I
missing something or are there other ways to specify
the table type?

Thanks!
Clinton Lopez