db-torque-user mailing list archives

From <Martin.Gou...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: doSelectJoinXXX() methods with Connection parameter
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:22:17 GMT
TE,

Sorry, you are quite active on the mailing list so I thought that you were part of the Torque
project.
I meant no offense. I guess my question about Torque 3.2 wasn't really intended for you only
but was
rather meant for anyone reading this who would know.

All,

My question is still valid: does anyone knows:

1- If the doSelectJoinXXX methods are to be included in release 3.2 of Torque? IMHO it would
be a neat
feature
2- When is Torque 3.2 supposed to be released?

Thx!

Martin
--
Martin Goulet, B.Sc.