db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ajitesh Das" <a...@zona.net>
Subject Howto:Torque and Schema generation process
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:33:21 GMT
Hi List:

When my app generates schema for a target DB using Torque,

I would like to override some of the behavior for some data types

...for e.g in DB type X, I know the datatype clob is broken, so

I would like to override the schema generation process so that instead

of "clob", the schema will be generated using "image".

Question is: How can I override this?

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will
be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun."