db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Durham David R Jr Contr 805 CSPTS/SCE" <David.Durh...@scott.af.mil>
Subject torque and hsqldb 1.7.2
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:27:19 GMT
Sorry for possibly spamming these lists.  This e-mail is more thorough,
I think.

I'm using torque to create tables, keys, indexes, etc. against an hsqldb
1.7.2 db.

After running the script, the database is not created (a .script file is
not there - the .script file would contain table definitions, though a
.log file does exist and indicates that the create table, etc. commands
were executed).  Based on what I've found in the hsqldb manual, this is
because a shutdown command was not executed.

How would I modify torque so that it will execute an hsqldb shutdown
after running the create table, et al. commands.

Thanks,

Dave