db-torque-user mailing list archives

From clinton lopez <slpy_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Mysql table type
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:39:58 GMT
Thanks, Martin!
but I searched the TDK i've downloaded and there is no
db.props file. There is also no torque-gen.jar (i have
the torque-3.0-rc2.jar)

Since the table type is specified in only a single
file (i.e. db.props) I assume that the specified type
is used in all tables in the database.

Since InnoDB and MyIsam has their own advantages, i
want to use InnoDB for some tables and MyIsam in
others. Could someone please suggest some ways to do
that.

What I was planning to do was execute torque in its
default configurations then edit the sql scripts
generated (to specify the table type), then manually
create the database. Would that work? Are there other
configuration settings that I should modify?

Thanks!