db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Saravana Krishnan Kannan" <saravkr...@uky.edu>
Subject Re: Torque/CLOB/Oracle
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 02:46:05 GMT
Hi all,

  He has already asked me this question and it was I who suggested that he ask it here. Please
help him out. I don't see the cause of the bug and I'm a bit busy now to debug Village. If
the problem is with Village and if someone is able to spot the cause, I can most probably
fix it in a week by squeezing some time in for Village. If you can provide the solution, then
that would be great too.

Thanks,
Sarav.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sica, David \(David\)" <dsica@avaya.com>
To: <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:39:29 -0600
Subject: Torque/CLOB/Oracle

Hello,

I'm using the patched version of the village JAR (for Oracle, at
https://sweb.uky.edu/~skkann2/village/) with my Torque 3.1 installation
and am noticing strange behavior that when I try to perform multiple
inserts into my Oracle database (with 1 CLOB field) from Torque that the
CLOB field from the last record of the set of inserts fails to get
populated.  Has anyone else encountered this?  Any idea why this may be
happening and/or how to fix it?

Thanks,
David