db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Saravana Krishnan Kannan" <saravkr...@uky.edu>
Subject Re: torque and hsqldb 1.7.2
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:03:31 GMT

My guess - modify the HSQLDB adapter class or some velocity template file that generates the
SQL commands specific to the DB type. Think both of these should be easy to spot if you browse
through the src dir tree.

~Sarav

-----Original Message-----
From: "Durham David R Jr Contr 805 CSPTS/SCE" <David.Durham1@scott.af.mil>
To: <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:27:19 -0500
Subject: torque and hsqldb 1.7.2

Sorry for possibly spamming these lists.  This e-mail is more thorough,
I think.

I'm using torque to create tables, keys, indexes, etc. against an hsqldb
1.7.2 db.

After running the script, the database is not created (a .script file is
not there - the .script file would contain table definitions, though a
.log file does exist and indicates that the create table, etc. commands
were executed).  Based on what I've found in the hsqldb manual, this is
because a shutdown command was not executed.

How would I modify torque so that it will execute an hsqldb shutdown
after running the create table, et al. commands.

Thanks,

Dave