db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Carl <patrick.c...@coi.de>
Subject XSL to transform torque-schema into mogwai-ERD
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:05:22 GMT
Hi there,

after updating my Torque-schema I had to update the documentation. For
visualizing the ERD I use mogwai ERDesigner
(http://mogwai.sourceforge.net/erdesigner/erdesigner.html) which usesd
an XML-based file format. To make my life easier I wrote a little
XSL-stylesheet to transform my Torque-schema into the mogwai-format.

It transforms entities (=tables), attributes (=columns) and relations
(=foreign-keys). Only the location of the entities is missing so you
have to arrange them by yourself.

If somebody uses mogwai and Torque, the attached stylesheet may be
helpful

Cheers, Patrick