db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: AW: Antwort: Re: Antwort: AW: Disable Trigger in Torque?
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:06:22 GMT
"Ferruh Zamangoer" <ferruh.zamangoer@gistec-online.de> writes:

>First thank you for your replys. What I have read in Torque documentation is
>that the defaultIdMethod=autoincrement is "deprecated, please use native??
>When I'am using this IdMethod it could be that I become some problems in
>later versions of Torque or ????

If you want to use 3.2, yes. However, if you can make a case for not
deprecating this (for explicitly selecting an ID generator just as you
need to do), then the deprecation can easily be removed. It is just
deprecated, not dropped.

We are interested in user feedback. If you find this feature useful, we will
surely not rip it out from under your feet.

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"