db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RE: Date vs timestamp with Oracle]
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:21:29 GMT
Scott Eade <seade@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

>BTW: I am including a reference to your Sarav's patched Village 2.0 code
>in the Oracle HOWTO - I hope this is okay.  Shrav: Have you made any
>attempts at getting your changes committed to back to Village?

As far as I known, Village is defunct. We might be the last users of
it on the planet. :-) We asked Jon Stevens a while ago about donating
this code to the ASF so we can incorporate it into Torque (can't be
worse than the current state of affairs) but I don't remember if we
ever got an answer.

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"