db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RE: Date vs timestamp with Oracle]
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:22:23 GMT

Just to clarify things : there is no ojdbc14.jar shipped with oracle 9.0.
As there are circumstances where one has to use the driver which comes with
the database installation (e.g. if one has to use oci connections), one
really does not have the choice between classes12.jar and ojdbc14.jar for
oracle9.0
Also, oracle says in the 9.0 docs that the classes12.jar works for
jdk1.2.x, 1.3.x and 1.4

   Thomas