db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ferruh Zamangoer" <ferruh.zamang...@gistec-online.de>
Subject AW: Antwort: Re: Antwort: AW: Disable Trigger in Torque?
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:22:57 GMT
First thank you for your replys. What I have read in Torque documentation is
that the defaultIdMethod=autoincrement is "deprecated, please use native??
When I'am using this IdMethod it could be that I become some problems in
later versions of Torque or ????

Regards
Ferruh

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: arne.siegel@pta.de [mailto:arne.siegel@pta.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. August 2004 10:31
An: Apache Torque Users List
Betreff: Antwort: Re: Antwort: AW: Disable Trigger in Torque?

Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

Just use

<database name="apdcat" defaultIdMethod="autoincrement">

No need for patches. Use the regular Torque distribution.
<<<

Actually the dtd does not allow this:

<!ELEMENT database (external-schema*, domain*, table+)>
<!ATTLIST database
  name CDATA #IMPLIED
  defaultIdMethod (idbroker|native|none) "none"
  defaultJavaType (object|primitive) "primitive"
  package CDATA #IMPLIED
  baseClass CDATA #IMPLIED
  basePeer CDATA #IMPLIED
  defaultJavaNamingMethod (nochange|underscore|javaname) "underscore"
  heavyIndexing (true|false) "false"

Nevertheless defaultIdMethod="autoincrement" might be accepted by the
regular distr; Henning surely knows more about it than me.

Arne Siegel